Thread: 5 minutes alone
View Single Post
Old 28 Sep 2003, 18:57   #6
shadow1000001
Mega Loafer
 
Join Date: 10.07.2003
Location:  Red Deer, Alberta, Canada
Posts: 2,580
Default Re: 5 minutes alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by heat
Quote:
Originally Posted by plymboy
if you could have just 5 minutes alone with meat what would you do.what questions would you ask.
I'm afraid i couldn't write that on a public message board... :P



Seriously though, i'd get him to autograph my shoulder so that i could have it tattooed over, then i would congratulate him on his success and tell him how much i love him and admire his work and tell him what a difference he has made in my life, before finally slipping my phone number into his pocket just before leaving..... :P
I love your answer Heat
I would also love to have his name tattooed on any part of me

Maria
shadow1000001 is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Page generated in 0.02792 seconds with 13 queries.