View Single Post
Old 15 May 2010, 01:47   #2
Evil One
Mega Loafer
 
Join Date: 15.01.2007
Posts: 5,194
Default

Bat 2 is an exceptional album and as far as I'm concerned it is just as good as Bat 1. I'm not overly keen on the excessive Bova-ness, I don't like the techno instrumental in GGGTH and I think Lemon is a bit slow and drawn out. Those minor niggles aside, this is one of the greatest albums of all time.

Although the songs from Bat 1 are amazing most of them sound better live. For the majority of the Bat 2 songs, as good as Meat is live, he's never managed to better the album tracks.

I do have one question though: What exactly is Ms Loud singing at the end of Anything For Love? It's supposed to be 'I know the territory, I've been around' but it sounds more like, 'I know the terrors are wrapped around.'
Evil One is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Page generated in 0.03084 seconds with 13 queries.