View Single Post
Old 16 Sep 2003, 23:59   #17
original sin
Sinner
 
Join Date: 15.04.2003
Location: cyber space
Posts: 2,457
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winston
Sin, the lady is not dead. She had a stroke. But she is NOT dead. As of 10.45pm tonight anyway.
uummm I hope that's right Winston I pray it is, I have been told that the Daily Mail said she was, but then it was a male that told me.

edited as I've just read the artical - this appears not to be a recent thing but some weeks ago and it says the lady had pneumonia, later had a stroke and died three weeks later.

So I don't know if you have heard of another case but the one in todays paper unfortunately died.

there are also online news reports about it.

disgraceful
original sin is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Page generated in 0.03216 seconds with 13 queries.