View Single Post
Old 09 Dec 2009, 03:28   #45
Vickip
Mega Loafer
 
Join Date: 07.02.2003
Location:  
Posts: 8,101
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSG View Post
Meat Loaf is a very friendly man. But when it comes to his work and what he does best. He makes even a 22 year old invincible young man scared. lol :) Honestly, I would love to goto one of his shows just once. And by the looks of your picture Vicki, you met the man.

If I met him, it would probably wind up like when I met David Suzuki. Hand shake, 5 second face to face and no words.
I really hope you get the chance to go to one of his shows and meet him during the next tour He really is nice and down to earth.

Yes, I've met him several times. The first time I met him (in September 2001), I was a little nervous and didn't know what to say. But now I feel more comfortable and love to joke around with him
Vickip is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Page generated in 0.02773 seconds with 13 queries.