View Single Post
Old 06 Nov 2009, 03:45   #20
Pudding
I'm A Prize Fight Lover...
 
Join Date: 22.10.2003
Location:  New Zealand
Posts: 5,532
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewG View Post
That would be great as long as this new music doesn't simply consist out of the "God Speed" sequence being reused within one of the Bat 1/2 songs. Lol
Well a musical is usually around 2 1/2 hours long, so if you combined Bat1 and Bat2 together (cos as sure as bears shit in the woods Bat3 won't be used) then he's at least 1/2 hour to 45 minutes short. Plus the fact that I can't see all the songs from both albums being used. Objects is very well placed in Tanz der Vampire and would just be too goofy put in the Bat musical.

Quote:
Originally Posted by carole View Post
I don't really want to see anyone else singing Meat's songs. Only he can really do them justice.
Then don't go see it. But how do you know nobody else can do them justice until you've heard someone else singing them?

I like Meat Loaf but there's some Steinman songs that he's sung that he hasn't done justice to at all. I think even Meat will be excited to hear someone else sing the Bat songs with a fresh voice and in a proper theatrical setting.
Pudding is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Page generated in 0.02400 seconds with 13 queries.