View Single Post
Old 07 Oct 2009, 16:35   #11
Renegade Angel
Super Loafer
 
Join Date: 20.04.2003
Location: UK
Posts: 551
Default

He had the same problem at the Reading Festival in 1988, although I think todays festivals are different, I think if he played Reading, Leeds T in the Park ect then he would probably get the same reaction as he did at Knebworth and Reading but Glasto is different, people are there to enjoy the music, it's not a 'Rock' Festival, its a festival of performing arts and there is a bigger mix of acts. I've already seen a few posts on festival website forums saying Meat would be a good choice for the legend slot on the sunday so why not? I think it's about time the younger generation started to appreciate how good Meat's music is, this could give him a new younger fan base.
Renegade Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Page generated in 0.03962 seconds with 13 queries.