View Single Post
Old 10 Jun 2009, 13:47   #3
CarylB
Mega Loafer
 
Join Date: 16.04.2003
Location: Sheffield UK
Posts: 5,910
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeatGrl1 View Post
Great pic but shouldn't this of been put into the TV thread as opposed to General Messages as most will look to that thread for Meat on the box !
To be frank I was just trying to get it on the site asap that day for anyone in the US so they'd have a chance to watch it .. I only found out that morning about the repeat and that Meat was featured. I thought most people checking would check the General forum when they visited, and hoped the title would alert those who pull up a list of recent posts.

I left it to the moderators to make any changes they thought appropriate

Caryl
CarylB is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Page generated in 0.04601 seconds with 13 queries.