View Single Post
Old 25 Jan 2009, 20:47   #7
AndyK
Relentless

Just a quick review for now, more thoughts when I have more time ... What a night!

From the opening act with James Toseland (World Superbikes and Moto GP star) on vocals right through to the last chord of the final encore the place rocked!

Patti was the first guest vocalist on stage with the SAS band, starting with another version of Respect from last year and then two other songs (the titles of which I've forgotten!), as we've come to expect Patti was awesomely fantastic. As Spike Edney said ... Talk about X Factor, Cheryl Cole, suck on that!

Jeff Scott Soto, Marion Bell, Toyah, Geoff Goldman (another highlight for me being a long time 10CC fan) Roy Wood (with late rendition of I Wish It Could Be Christmas Every Day) and Roger Taylor all made guest appearances and each were superb.

Patti came back towards the end of the show to guest wioth Roger Taylor on Under Pressure and took a major role in the show closing song We Will Rock You/We Are The Champions.

It's always great to see Patti back on these shores, and last night was no exception.
AndyK is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06001 seconds with 13 queries.