View Single Post
Old 14 Dec 2008, 22:09   #9
MeatGrl1
No Day But Today
 
Join Date: 29.05.2006
Location:  Sitting on the steps outside looking so restless and reckless and lost!
Posts: 9,089
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan_Co View Post
A Meat Loaf Christmas album could work out very well, particularly if he stuck to the classics. Were it to ever happen, what would you like the tracklist to be?
Welcome to the site Nathan .

Personally I don't see this happening but then that might be just me, though if you go to ROL there is a clip of him when he appeared on The Wright Stuff I think and he sang Chesnuts Roasting On An Open Fire (or something to that effect ), I think it was and it's interesting .

Quote:
Originally Posted by mszee View Post
I think we talk about this every year around this time...
Ditto !!
I am also sensing a Deja Vué also Zina... .

Quote:
Originally Posted by allrevvedup View Post
i think i say...no
Quote:
Originally Posted by mszee View Post
And that's exactly what we say every year too...LOL
Agreed !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarioLoaf View Post
Although meat would do a kickass version of Frosty the Snowman
That is very debatable... I personally wouldn't want Meat to sing this as it would be a little degrading, again this is a personal opinion .
MeatGrl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Page generated in 0.05622 seconds with 13 queries.