View Single Post
Old 27 Nov 2008, 20:02   #12
Wario
Monstro helps me spell things...
 
Join Date: 05.01.2007
Location:  Masculine, Pennsylvania
Posts: 9,105
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhenItComes2LovingU View Post
Meat Loaf's character is not specifically mentioned in the song list in either the preview or opening Playbills, so I'm willing to bet he mainly did a ton of ensemble vocals.

On a side note, Meat claims to have sung "I'd Love to Be as Heavy as Jesus" at his audition for More Than You Deserve, but Steinman says it was a song called "You Got to Give Your Heart to Jesus." A song of similar name happens to appear in Rainbow. Maybe Meat sang this song at his audition? On another side note, Marcia McClain (the woman's voice in the "Hot Summer Night" dialogue on Bat I) also appeared in this show, and no doubt this is where she and Meat met.
Well meat distinctivley remembered Jim saying "I think your as heavy as 2 jesus as a matter afact" and Jim could've remembered the title wrong.
Wario is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Page generated in 0.02493 seconds with 13 queries.