View Single Post
Old 22 Sep 2008, 13:21   #20
RadioMaster
The German
 
Join Date: 11.03.2006
Location:  some kind of hunting lodge for rich weirdos...
Posts: 15,778
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Flying Mouse View Post
Saying that, it's relative to how much disposable income you have.
I dare say if I won the lottery i'd be happy to pay over the odds for Meat Loaf related bits and pieces.
If a few fans have got the kind of budget where they can throw a hundred quid at a pair of drum sticks without feeling a pinch, then good luck to them

I dont know....youve still got some common sense though.
Even if I was a millionaire I couldnt justify paying such a price. I'd rather go and give the money to people in need.
Even if you have loads of money, that doesnt mean you forget your idea of money.

(same reason I didnt/wouldnt buy an M&G, but that's another story)
RadioMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Page generated in 0.02937 seconds with 13 queries.