View Single Post
Old 18 Aug 2008, 17:06   #25
mszee
Mega Loafer
 
Join Date: 28.03.2006
Location:  And you think you're down under???
Posts: 26,252
Default

American Disney is still cheaper...I think...

And yes, I also mostly go to travel agents...we have one and just call her on the phone and tell her what we want and she gives us our options...after my boss paid for vacation online and then found out that yes, everything was booked but nothing was paid for...I try not to book things like these online unless it is directly with the airline and/or hotel. As it is...apparently saving money on booking online instead of making a phone call for December hotel screwed us over anyway...oh well...live and learn...they probaly would hear yankee accent...or god forbid...Russian accent and would have screwed us even worse on the phone...
mszee is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Page generated in 0.02665 seconds with 13 queries.