Fantastic stories! Escpecially Vickip's
It was my brother who introduced me to Meat Loaf. I remeber he came back from uni and I was skimming through the Cds he had bought while he was away. I saw the back of one Cd with a black and white picture of a man dressed in a suit and looking serious. I thought 'what is this? an opera cd?' I turned it over and got a shock when I saw the front cover. The Cd was The Very Best of Meat Loaf, I'll presume most of you know what the cover looks like. I asked my brother 'what is this?' I had heard the name Meat Loaf before but never heard anything of his. Anyway my brother played me BOOH. The intro alone was amazing and by the end of the song I was curious to find out what else he had done. My brother being older and having more money than me bought more Meat Cds and we both played them ad nauseam (it's a figure of speech, I'm not saying you could get sick of Meat Loaf). And that was the start of what I think will be my life long obsession.
Crystal Eyes
|