View Single Post
Old 03 Jun 2008, 18:52   #18
AndyK
Relentless
 
Join Date: 21.11.2003
Location:  Over the top..... seeing what's on the other side
Posts: 18,694
Default

I wouldn't mind seeing the staples so much if there was more variation in the set list elsewhere. Having seen Springsteen three times this last week it really brought it home to me how steady Meat's set list has been over the years ... he has so many "staples" in the set that there isn't alot of time for anything else.

Springsteen changed around 6-8 songs a night, which really did make each concert different from the last (and the next!) and because of that I got to see many of my personal favourites performed on stage. Admittedly The E Street Band have been together for decades now so they have had the time to learn the songs so well that they come naturally when the set list is changed mid-show. I'm sure with the calibre of the NLE though that some more variation could be found.
AndyK is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Page generated in 0.03461 seconds with 13 queries.