View Single Post
Old 16 Aug 2003, 22:38   #10
Puritan
Super Loafer
 
Join Date: 14.04.2002
Location: Banbury, United Kingdom
Posts: 350
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evan
I don't know if it's a bootleg because I have that same one and I bought it at Virgin Records here in Florida. Maybe it's the one that they sell in the US and Canada.
I believe Evan has the answer. Bad Attitude I thought was released on Arista in Europe and on RCA in the US and the US release changed the order of the tracks for some reason though it had the same lyric booklet, which as Dottie pointed out is not in the correct order for either!!

That they are in a different order may not be much of an issue but five of the tracks (Bad Attitude, Modern Girl, Piece Of The Action, Cheating In Your Dreams and Sailor to a Siren) are actually different edits. Nothing major but like extra chorus or extended a little

Puritan is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Page generated in 0.02331 seconds with 13 queries.