Thread: Jailhouse Rock
View Single Post
Old 19 May 2008, 01:21   #9
MeatGrl1
No Day But Today
 
Join Date: 29.05.2006
Location:  Sitting on the steps outside looking so restless and reckless and lost!
Posts: 9,089
Talking

As a die hard Elvis fan, have been since I was six or seven so that is a long time being I'm 26 now I am very skeptical of people covering his songs and I can say honestly Meat does Elvis justice, this is just how I am. I have heard some really appaulling tributes to Elvis and those should really be left alone but Meat had this ability to just do them justice, I've also heard him sing, Hard Headed Woman which Elvis sang in King Creole and I liked Meat's version.

Also I happen to like that jacket, this was 1987 !! Very fashionable at the time, I have seen a much worse jacket than this and an awful perm, but I bet your bottom dollar Meat still has that jacket !!! Who knows it may show up in a Paradise soon !





You can't tell me that's better than the white tasseled jacket !!!

Last edited by MeatGrl1; 19 May 2008 at 01:26.
MeatGrl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Page generated in 0.02355 seconds with 13 queries.