View Single Post
Old 16 Jul 2007, 14:22   #244
mszee
Mega Loafer
 
Join Date: 28.03.2006
Location:  And you think you're down under???
Posts: 26,252
Default

Excellent job, Claire!!!

And on your birthday too!!!

Alright...on my part I also would like to thank the community with entrusting me with this task...

I also like to thank everybody who nominated and/or voted - the turn out was incredible - you made this year's M.E.A.T.I.E.S. very special!!!

Being one of the people collecting votes I do know that many votes came for me in the categories that at the end I haven't won - and I thank you very much for that and although I haven't won...there is always next year!!! And I did have a VERY stiff competition in most categories in any event...stiff as well as deserving...

I am very grateful to win in the category of the postwhore...because believe it or not...I did have a very stiff competition there too and it even looked for a while that I may not win that one - believe it or not!!!

So I am grateful to accept whatever it is that I've won in that category...and if it's a free ticket, airfare and lodging for November's Wembley...just send me a PM and I will send you my mailing instructions immediately!!!

Congratulations from the bottom of my heart to all the winners - reading through the list of winners again, I do see that the best of the best in each category won!!!

Thanks again and God bless!!!
mszee is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Page generated in 0.02529 seconds with 13 queries.