View Single Post
Old 17 Jan 2003, 23:31   #7
Puritan
Super Loafer
 
Join Date: 14.04.2002
Location: Banbury, United Kingdom
Posts: 350
Default

With regards to the lyrics, according to Ralph Terrana it is "above that devil's glove" and not claw. I guess he should know as he wrote the song!!

Going back to the song itself I agree with most of the above comments that it is one of the best on the album. Why such a good track as this was not included on the re-release album I have no idea.

I'll give it 8/10

Anyone wanting to hear this song might like to know that this track is actually the only Stoney and Meat Loaf track to have ever been officially released on CD. It can be purchased here fairly cheaply:

http://www.towerrecords.com/product....1288362&cc=USD

Having heard the surprising news that the "Intergalactic Touring Band" LP with Meat Loaf's "Keeper Keep Us" is about to be released on CD I suppose there might still be a chance that the Stoney and Meat Loaf album itself might appear on CD one day - then again some would say I live in a dream world!!
Puritan is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Page generated in 0.03189 seconds with 13 queries.