Thread: Aspen Miller
View Single Post
Old 01 Jun 2007, 21:18   #12
Cpl Mickey
Mega Loafer
 
Join Date: 15.09.2003
Location:  Maidstone. England
Posts: 1,378
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteinLoaf View Post
I met Aspen in Manchester and she's a very very nice lady. Patti Russo was most definately a giant part of Meat Loaf's musical life for a long while. However times move on, faces change, and with new faces beings a breath of fresh air!

I really admire Patti Russo (she was always very pleasant to talk with) for her talent. But, as the history of the Neverland Express dictates, Patti was one of a number of leading ladies.

That role, playing next to Meat, demands some kinda presence! Aspen has, with her predecessors, risen to it and admirably - not in the shoes of anyone else, but as herself. I have nothing but admiration and respect for any talent that can put themselves next to one of Rock's most bombastic Artists and pull off one heck of a performance with it.

Good Luck Aspen - Welcome to Music History!

I third what he said. She has a really powerful voice.
Cpl Mickey is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Page generated in 0.02936 seconds with 13 queries.