View Single Post
Old 28 Mar 2007, 00:53   #19
DIZZY DRUMMER
Always Ready For A Bang
 
Join Date: 30.11.2003
Location:  Left In The Dark .......... AGAIN
Posts: 6,389
Default

Thanks Guys & Gals

Yes I have had a great day.

Hubby took me out for lunch
Got a Download Tix with camping for June.
Got some new clothes
& off to Vegas in 5 weeks

Had a drum lesson - did some cool moves for my gig

Had 2 hours rehearsals - shattered now - so off to bed.


I love the pics by the way - Bat - is that cake edible??
If so share it out.

Chris - I have a special one in the fridge just for us

Right off to bed - I'm an old git now - according to a so called friend !! No Names - Sarah.
DIZZY DRUMMER is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Page generated in 0.04370 seconds with 13 queries.