I poped into Virgin Megastore and HMV yesterday while I was in town to make sure they would have the single in stock.
I hate to report that neither shop knew anything about it

.
I told them that it WAS being released on Monday,and to tell the guy who orders the singles for them.
Sadly I think this is going to be a big let down again

.It was always going to be difficult getting this single up the charts.A lot of people who want the single will already have it from the last fiasco.The only people who will buy it again for the new edits are the die hard fans.
I really don't understand this

.One minute Mercury are asking the fans opinion so they can make a really succesful single,then they don't get the single out to the stores,or even tell them a re release is happening

.
If it ain't on the shelves in quantity,it ain't gonna sell in quantity.
The fans have tried real hard to get this a decent chart position.I only wish Mercury would attack this with the same enthusiasm.
I hope to god i'm proved wrong tomorrow

.