View Single Post
Old 08 Mar 2007, 22:13   #22
mszee
Mega Loafer
 
Join Date: 28.03.2006
Location:  And you think you're down under???
Posts: 26,252
Default

Quote:
And your love came through so clear and true
As I took my three days off in lieu
Of the illness eating at my heart...
The story's so long where do i start
She was everything to me...
i was blinded by love, i could not see
Then you came along and I still bless that day
The memory of her i just waved away
She was tall and fat...
Smelt like a cow pat
She was oh so fine!!!
but you are perfect, and you are mine
Never thought that I...
could hurt so much seeing you cry
But if you don't cry...
then i wont lie
Tell me why oh why have you eaten that pie?
Why, Oh why
have you eaten stolen pie???
mszee is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Page generated in 0.02756 seconds with 13 queries.