View Single Post
Old 01 Jan 2003, 22:48   #1
Anonymous
Guest Post Container
 
Join Date: 02.04.2002
Posts: 496
Default WANTED: PAL Format MEAT LOAF videos

Hi all,

I am looking for copies of the following Meat Loaf concerts in PAL format:

- Rockpalast 81 - Germany
- Bad Attitude Live! - London 85
- Hard Rock Live- Florida 99
- Intimate and Interactive - Orlando 96
- Night Of The Proms 2001
- Live in the Neighborhood
- any other ML TV appearances (PLEASE NOTE: I've got Orlando 93, Wembley 2, Hits Out Of Hell (DVD) and Storytellers (DVD))

I'd also like FULL versions of the following ML music videos:
- Dead Ringer For Love
- I'd Lie For You
- Not A Dry Eye In The House
- Is Nothing Sacred
- A Kiss Is A Terrible Thing To Waste
- ANY OTHER videos not on Hits Out Of Hell

Please post a message if you can help me.

I've seen clips on the republic of loafdom site, and i'd like to see more

Thank-you,
Danny L
Anonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Page generated in 0.03957 seconds with 13 queries.