View Single Post
Old 19 Nov 2006, 17:00   #54
Jayd
If I could bust into hell....... I would
 
Join Date: 13.06.2003
Location:  Montclair, New Jersey
Posts: 1,314
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIZZY DRUMMER View Post
I've just got home from watching this film. It is soo funny - if you like Jack Black you will love this. HOWEVER - a word of warning - there is alot of swearing & sexual inuendo in the film. It is rated a 15 - but some sensitive people might not approve of the content of this film.

If you are not easily offended - GO SEE IT.

Meat Loaf is right at the beginning. My daughter & I said wouldn't it have been funny if the young Jack Black was wearing a Meat T Shirt or had a poster on his bedroom wall in this section of the film. That would have been really funny.

It was funny - Meat singing about Rock being bad & evil.
I think if anyone is wary about this film before seeing it, then get hold of a copyof Tenacious D's original album, and have a listen, very, very funny, but again offensive. The soundtrack album is funny too, although very short, and not as good as the original album. I am off to see the movie next week, hopefully it will live up to Tenacious D expectations, but having read some reviews, I maybe in for a bit of dissapointment from what I was expecting, but it should still be fun.
Jayd is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Page generated in 0.03618 seconds with 13 queries.