View Single Post
Old 08 Nov 2006, 17:41   #1
meatloaf-unofficial
Mega Loafer
 
Join Date: 06.02.2006
Location:  Touring the Country
Posts: 2,558
Default Question - Recording Studio Mixing - can anyone help ??

I was wondering, if you saw Meat Loaf Classic Albums, you would of seen him, at the mixer in the studio, taking of vocals and other instruments. Does anyone know how he did it ??? I am really interested and I annot seem to figure out how he did it.

Plus if you can do that, what equipment do you need and/or can you do it on some kind of pc software and if so, do you know what programme it is.


Can anyone of you help me, I don't know, if you have been in a recording studio beofre, you might be able to help me out.

Ross
meatloaf-unofficial is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Page generated in 0.04204 seconds with 13 queries.