View Single Post
Old 07 Oct 2006, 03:44   #4
Blackkat13
Mega Loafer
 
Join Date: 30.07.2006
Location:  Hell, Michigan
Posts: 1,989
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by meatloaf-unofficial View Post
On the Vh1 website : http://www.vh1.com/artists/az/meatloaf/motv.jhtml

you can see the live show of the Jimmy Kimmel from the 31/10/06 gig Meat did on Halloween on ABC TV.

As of us in the UK, please could someone in the USA please tape the show and let us have a copy please......
I can't Promise Anything but I'll Tape It As Far As Making A copy I Got To See If I Can Get The Other VCR Working And See If I Can Find The Cables. If I Can I'll See What I Do. Again No Promises but I'll Try. Anyone Else State Side Going To Try Help The Uk Fans?
Blackkat13 is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Page generated in 0.02436 seconds with 13 queries.