View Single Post
Old 28 Sep 2006, 02:16   #216
CarylB
Mega Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChoccyBat View Post
Whatever people's opinions, the facts are that Meat is not a solo artists! Meat Loaf is a band, and that encompasses a female vocal - the songs demand it. .
Meat Loaf appears WITH a band .. the Neverland Express, but Meat is an individual with a career which includes recording, performing on tour and in flims. Most of the songs songs demand backing singers, and some, but by no means all, demand a female vocal in duet.

[QUOTE=Meat may have had other female leads but nobody can replace Patti. [/QUOTE]

I think it's a shame that people keep referring to "replacing" Patti. No-one will do that .. but Aspen will succeed her, just as she succeeded Meat's previous singing partner, and that one did the one before. It's what ensures continuity. Meat has performed with a number of talented singers. Patti was marvellous, and will be missed. But Meat Loaf is Meat Loaf, and has been performing in concerts for 26 years, and with the Neverland Express will continue.

I'm sorry that anyone should doubt whether they want to attend a concert of Meat's in the future .. I'm looking forward to my next one as much as I ever have since BOOH, and I look forward to seeing Aspen's performance.

And this is a Meat Loaf website. The vast majority of us here are Meat Loaf fans. And Meat is the one who could not be replaced imo.

Caryl

Page generated in 0.05422 seconds with 13 queries.