View Single Post
Old 28 Sep 2006, 01:36   #8
Jeanie
Super Loafer
 
Join Date: 09.07.2003
Location:  Canada
Posts: 996
Default

To pay tribute, too the man, who's music has brought me so much JOY!

On a long car ride home today, I was thinking... what an amazing day Sept.27 1947 must have been.. Granted, it would take about 30yrs to discover just WHO was born on this very special day, and how he changed the world for those who have embraced his music... his gift.
I raised an invisible glass in salute to you Meat Loaf, for all you've given us, and that we your fans, are so very fortuniate to be walking the earth at the same time you are, so we can enjoy the beautiful gift of your voice. THANK YOU!!

So, to answer the question "do you have any plans to celebrate Meat's birthday?"", Yes, to honour and give tribute, too the man who's music means so very much too me...too us... I salute, you.. Meat!!

AFA
J. xo
Jeanie is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Page generated in 0.06063 seconds with 13 queries.