Yep, Jim wrote Left In The Dark from WTTN. It's the same song, but with a different arrangement.
If you haven't already got his album, I would suggest getting yourself a copy (generally you can get it quite cheap) - as I would to any Meat Loaf fan. Oh, and while you are at it, Pandora's Box is a nice album too which is another Jim Steinman album - but mostly not his vocals. You'll spot some very familiar songs on it.
Bad For Good - Jim Steinman from Amazon.co.uk
Original Sin - Pandora's Box from Amazon.co.uk
There are many other hidden treasures if you are interested in the arts of Jim Steinman.
Mind you, saying all that, I don't understand your comment "Aaaa Meat why didn't you sing those songs!" - which songs do you mean? He practically has recorded all of Jim's solo album now, so I doubt that's what you mean...
Sorry, I'm lost - but I hope I was helpful even in my state of lostness.