View Single Post
Old 03 Jul 2006, 23:28   #45
Pudding
I'm A Prize Fight Lover...
 
Join Date: 22.10.2003
Location:  New Zealand
Posts: 5,532
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DazLoaf01
Typical that people over at the 'other board' are raving about them.
No they're not. As per usual they're more preoccupied with the lunatics on the board.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pudding
I would like to say that despite this coming from Steinman, there are two sides to every story and like most things connected with Meat and Jim, we probably never will get at the actual 'true' facts of what went on.
Just quoted myself above because what I said is true.

I didn't post the link to stir up trouble, I posted it because it's interesting and if you follow the links, there's more interesting things being said about Steinman and future projects.

Some people might want to focus on one aspect of what Steinman said and that's fine, but it should be made clear that that one aspect ISN'T the whole post.

Pud
Pudding is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Page generated in 0.02535 seconds with 13 queries.