View Single Post
Old 22 May 2006, 13:04   #25
AndrewG
I hope your salmon sucks!
 
Join Date: 18.01.2004
Location:  Northamptonshire
Posts: 7,085
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pudding
Who was the fat Dutch presenter? making all sorts of innuendo's with the fancy pants Greek fellow.

Pud
That's Paul de Leeuw, quite a funny Dutch guy/gay, but can be quite rude at times.
Terry Wogan's comments about him were a bit stupid I thought and ill-informed.

I thought it was rather refreshing having someone breaking up the continuation of the boring points stuff that went on for hours it seemed.

Indeed I'm taking more note of the Dutch points than others cuz I lived in Holland for 19 years and think the Dutch taste for music (ie Meat Loaf) is better than showing it off by giving 12 points to Turkey each year (I think it has been like that for the past 4 years or so)! The old problem of televoting heh?

I personally thought the show was quite good (up until the voting) with quite a bit of varied music this time.
AndrewG is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Page generated in 0.03920 seconds with 13 queries.