Thread: Storytellers
View Single Post
Old 09 May 2006, 22:33   #24
RadioMaster
The German
 
Join Date: 11.03.2006
Location:  some kind of hunting lodge for rich weirdos...
Posts: 15,778
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by allrevvedup
I think Bat is probably my favourite song to watch on the dvd, not in terms of the quality of it but more of the intensity of Meat as he performs, the way he tries to psyche himself up for the last three 'Like a bat out of hell''s.
One thing that i canīt understand, is how he can put so much emotion into that song, especially in the last verses. I mean, the man is doing that song nearly every night again (on tours), and that for nearly 30 years. If I would do that so many times, it would be routine for a long time, and i wouldnīt got any emotion anymore while singing this...
RadioMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Page generated in 0.04063 seconds with 13 queries.