View Single Post
Old 04 May 2006, 02:40   #1
PanicLord
Mega Loafer
 
Join Date: 18.06.2003
Location:  At The End Of The Line
Posts: 2,654
Default Something Is Coming (The Meaning Of Sin)

Hi all - don't know why, but I woke up with this song in my head, and I had to write it down. I also even have the tune and production, which are pretty gothic and dark - think graveyards and fiery pits of hell.

Let me know what you think! Maybe I'm just mad!



Something Is Coming (The Meaning Of Sin) - copyright me 2006 (well you never know ).


Something is coming
Something is coming
Something is coming
It’s about to begin

There’s something inside me
That’s growing inside me
It’s gonna remind me
The meaning of sin

And now there’s a creature
A foul loathsome creature
A dark blood black creature
And it’s reeling me in

I’ve no way of slowing
And no way of knowing
Where I am going
But I’m following him

And now here beside me
There’s someone beside me
And in front and behind me
All following him

And when we all get there
Our dreams will be nightmares
And we will find out there
The meaning of sin

We seem to be heading
For a place we’re all dreading
Wherever we’re heading
We’ll follow him in

And now we have sighted
A pyre that is lighted
Where demons united
Screech a terrible hymn

We all stand there yearning
For flames that are burning
In the pit that is churning
With a terrible din

And we fling ourselves into
The pit as we’re bid to
By the creature who wants to
Teach the meaning of sin

And as we’re all dying
And burning and frying
And screaming and crying
We see him again

And as he swoops round the sky
And he whoops from on high
And he laughs till he cries
And as each of us dies
We suddenly realise
We suddenly realise
We suddenly realise
The meaning of sin
(we suddenly realise
We suddenly realise
We suddenly realise)
The meaning of sin
(we suddenly realise
We suddenly realise
We suddenly realise)
The meaning of sin
(we suddenly realise
We suddenly realise
We suddenly realise)
The meaning of sin!
The meaning of sin!
The meaning of sin!
And we suddenly realise
The meaning of sin…
PanicLord is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Page generated in 0.03367 seconds with 13 queries.