Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Radiomaster
I WASN`T born when BOOH was released and I WAS a little kid when Bat2 came out, and i found his music as the best for me. So if people like his music they will buy the album independent from the age.
The fear that iīve got is that Meat will be seen as such an artist whose big times are long ago and have to go to such shows to get any publicity.
Thatīs the way Pop Idol works here in Germany (we call it Germany searches for the superstar) Like it is here with "Dieter Bohlen" he was in the 80s in the group of Modern Talking and after that nobody heard of him and now there are every week headlines of him in the boulevard-press like "he broke his penis" or such things. And I donīt wanna see such things happen to Meat. (With the headlines).
R.
|
You know...I absolutely see your point of view...and on our part this is just a speculation - we are just chatting about it. I am sure ML will make his own choices when the time comes and they will be all the right choices. And if they are not quite right for some - they will always be perfect for me.