View Single Post
Old 26 May 2003, 00:53   #43
sherrie87
Mega Loafer
 
Join Date: 20.02.2003
Location: Largo, FL
Posts: 1,262
Default

Kat,

Yes. Art was in Catch 22, and it was a factor in the breakup of Simon & Garfunkel. There is even a vague mention of his work in the movie in "The Only Living Boy in New York", a song on the last S&G record Bridge Over Troubled Water. He has done a number of movies, my favorite being "Carnal Knowledge".

I understand about not being able to read "for fun" while going to university. I used to really look forward to school holidays because I would finally have time to read something I wanted to read. My favorite authors are Stephen King, Harlan Ellison, John Irving, Gabriel Garcia Marquez, David Almond and Richard Matheson.

Thanks for checking out my son's website. He just graduated from kindergarten last week, we're as proud as we can be!

Sherrie
sherrie87 is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Page generated in 0.03658 seconds with 13 queries.