View Single Post
Old 21 May 2003, 14:00   #8
Bren
The Bat
 
Join Date: 23.03.2003
Location: Roosting on a Silver-Black Phantom Bike.
Posts: 10,017
Default

i am an artist.I originally trained to teach but decided it was not for me.Ihave a degree in art and English Literature. I specialised in Graphic Design and textiles.Ihave done various jobs from time to time ..mainly working in schools and playgroups Ispent the school holidays ,last summer doing a Summer School at a local High School,painting very large murals with the students to brighten the school.Idon't have a job as such in the normal sense,i wander around the countryside,painting whatever i am inspired to paint,when i have enough i exhibit them.I do watercolours,landscapes ,seascapes,buildings ,flowers most anything except portaits......sadly i do not have the skill to do them.When painting for myself ,i paint from the imagination,often these are inspired by music,or particular song lyrics...these i don't exhibit, perhaps because i put a lot of myself into these.
Apart from that ,house work,housework and more housework!!!
Bren is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Page generated in 0.03044 seconds with 13 queries.