View Single Post
Old 09 Aug 2005, 12:41   #25
Caelan
life is one big adventure
 
Join Date: 23.06.2005
Location:  some town in Alberta called Leduc
Posts: 5,550
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRACE
Hi thanks for the warm welcome. It's a great atmosphere in here.

Thanks for the e-mail Leann. I was so sad about the paid fan club going I even thought of running a fanzine for Meat to keep a community, but now this site is still up it's cool.

What did you all think of the new DVD Meat Loaf Bat Out Of Hell Live in Melborne? I thought he gave one of his best ever performances!

Remember Never Stop Rockin'
I sometimes look around the paid fanclub...don't like to pay for it or to see some pictures that when you search on the web can be found for free..
and think it's to expensive $ 40,- a year.. and when you want a meet and greet to pay 400,- ...hhmmm thats way to much..

I've a lot of fun around here..so..

and about the DVD live in Melbourn..
It's great..fantastic preformances...

Meat just is a great rocking man...
Caelan is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Page generated in 0.03711 seconds with 13 queries.