View Single Post
Old 02 Aug 2005, 21:42   #2
AndrewG
I hope your salmon sucks!
 
Join Date: 18.01.2004
Location:  Northamptonshire
Posts: 7,085
Default

I agree the sound quality is not that great (Meat's voice too low in the mix at times) and the audience noise is kind of obscure at times (fades in very rapidly after songs etc).

I love the guitar solo on two out of three also. It's a great version of the song. I actually think this years version was quite similar in parts.
Not sure why the titles are shortened, maybe it's got something to do with the fact that Meat was leaving Arista and they probably didnt care much about the exact titles or so?

I thought the shows were at Wembley arena also, don't have the album here so can't check the sleevenotes. As far as I am aware Meat Loaf has never played Wembley stadium? Maybe as part of a festival (Meltdown concert, not sure where that was).

I believe I heard Meat say in an interview he wasnt very happy about the sound quality and that had to fork out the cash himself. Probably to get out of the three album Arista deal or so.
I still think "Night of the soft Parade" would make a great live song!
AndrewG is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Page generated in 0.09339 seconds with 13 queries.