Thread: Imagine ...
View Single Post
Old 05 Jun 2002, 20:56   #5
R.
You dig.
 
Join Date: 02.04.2002
Location:  On the fothermucker
Posts: 7,179
Default

How about Cockney?

The bleedin' locusts are singgin'
The Sun is red
It's gotten so late somehow
There's gonna be Barney Rubble
Yer know wot they said
We should 'ave been 'ome by now
We should 'ave been 'ome by now
The ffunder is rollin'
The chuffin' sky is black
It's gotten so dark somehow
There's gonna be danger God I wish we were hammer and tack
We should 'ave been 'ome by now
We should 'ave been 'ome by now

No matter wot they tell us
No matter wot they do
No matter wot they teach us
Wot we believe is true
No matter wot they call us
However they attack
No matter where they take us
We'll find us own way hammer and tack
I can't deny wot 1 believe
I can't be wot I'm bloody well not
I know I'll luv forever, I know -
No matter wot, init?

If only tears were laughter
If only night were day
If only prayers were answered.
Then we would 'ear God say:
No matter wot they tell yer
No matter wot they do
No matter wot they teach yer
Wot yer believe is true

And I will keep yer safe and strong
And sheltered from the storm
No matter where it's barren
A dream is bein' born
No matter where they follow
No matter where they lead
No matter 'ow they judge us
I'll be evry geezer yer need
No matter if the sun don't shine
Or if the skies are blue
No matter wot the chuffin' endin'
Me life began wiv yer

I can't deny wot I believe
I can't be wot I'm bloody well not
I know this luv's forever
I know no matter wot
I can't deny wot believe
I can't be wot I'm not
I know this luv's forever
That's all that matters now
No matter wot

The ffunder is rollin'
The chuffin' sky is black
It's gotten so dark somehow
There's gonna be danger God I wish we were hammer and tack
We should 'ave been 'ome by now
We should 'ave been 'ome by now
R. is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Page generated in 0.03058 seconds with 13 queries.