Thread: Amazing places
View Single Post
Old 02 May 2003, 21:09   #10
sherrie87
Mega Loafer
 
Join Date: 20.02.2003
Location: Largo, FL
Posts: 1,262
Default

My home area is a major international tourist destination- I live 10 minutes from Clearwater Beach, 30 minutes from Tampa/Busch Gardens and 90 minutes from Orlando/Disney World. Any yet, I hardly get to any of those places- once a year at best. I haven't been to Disney since my honeymoon, almost 10 years ago.
My favorite place is my birth state of Indiana, where it's cornfields and cows for as far as the eye can see. Living in a hectic city, I love the quiet of farm country so much that I spend the whole month of July there each summer.
I would love to see some of the places that you've all described in the UK- I've always wanted to go overseas but the closest I've ever gotten to a "foreign land" is Toronto, Canada- not terribly different from the US at all.

Sherrie
sherrie87 is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Page generated in 0.02457 seconds with 13 queries.