Yeah... I'm hoping for Ahoy Rotterdam too... I was there in 1994 and 1999 and it was GREAT.
i didn't attend the meet and greet in Amsterdam.
But: if there's a meet and greet in december and Fire Ball still remembers the dutch woman that didn't believe he was fire ball: I'll be there.
I started the dutch forum and it's active and growing. Dutchies usually speak English very well and they like international contact with fans all over the world.
They'll keep posting here.
But over here in Holland (the Netherlands) we had nothing. No fanclub, no forum, no nothing. That's why I founded a forum for the Dutchies.
Meat has SO much fans in Holland. They just don't know where to find eachother.
There's an official fanclub. There's this board, mlukfc and R.'s running it and doing a great job. And there's a German fanclub. But nothing for Dutchies only... that is why I claimed the meat-loaf. nl domain.
I am suffering for lack of time, but I like both: talking with fans all over the world and talking with the dutch fans in dutch.
|