View Single Post
Old 21 Nov 2004, 22:27   #1
DIZZY DRUMMER
Always Ready For A Bang
 
Join Date: 30.11.2003
Location:  Left In The Dark .......... AGAIN
Posts: 6,389
Default MOST EMBARRASSING MOMENTS FOR YOUR PARENTS OR YOURSELF

Right - there must be people out there with embarrassing tails from when they were a child. You know the ones - the one's your parents would gladly disown you for

Mine was:

When I was around 18 mnths - 2 yrs old - I used to wear those old fashioned sanitary towels (you know the ones with loops on each end ) as earrings -




run up & down the pavement - shouting Daddy!!! at all Airmen in uniform on the RAF base (my Dad was an fireman in the RAF)

My mum was soooo embarrassed




OR


Do you have any other embarrassing moments - anywhere

I have lots from work - but will save those for another day
DIZZY DRUMMER is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Page generated in 0.02351 seconds with 13 queries.