View Single Post
Old 16 Nov 2004, 21:43   #26
allrevvedup
"Most things that i worry about, never happen anyway"
 
Join Date: 29.11.2003
Location:  Liverpool
Posts: 5,362
Default

I understand what you mean Pixie and i'm not trying to criticise his performance. I just prefer the original, with it's arrangement. Whether Meat's voice is sped up or not doesn't really matter to me, i just have different memories of listening to that since 1992, when i first started seriously listening to meat.


Of all the live albums Meat has had out, I prefer his:

latw versions of Anything for love,two out of three aint bad and rock n roll dreams come through and paradise
alive in hell version of midnight at the lost and found
his storytellers version of a kiss is a terrible thing to waste(it's on the dvd but still)


If only they'd release the Bat 2 picture show on dvd, then i could have my fav version of Life is a lemon
allrevvedup is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Page generated in 0.02369 seconds with 13 queries.