View Single Post
Old 27 Apr 2003, 16:13   #4
Roddyboy
Loafer
 
Join Date: 25.04.2003
Location:  Borlänge
Posts: 77
Default Thank you :)

Thank you very much it was right those were the two missing lines. Thank you for the help!


As requested here comes the whole lyrics read 'em and weep....



UNSAID

I should have told you
how good it felt to hold you
But I, I just never took the time
to express it to you

I assumed you knew
Should have said: I love you baby
Instead
Instead it went
Instead it went

Unsaid
Of the things I should have told you
It went
Undone
Of the things I should have done
Should have told you how much I care
But it went
Unshared
Of the love I should have shown you
It went
Unheard
Of the words I kept inside
It was there on my mind
But it went
Unsaid

I had the chance to
tell you how glad I was
to have you
But I, I just blew that chance away
Locked those feelings inside
Now I cant sleep at night
Should have said: I love you baby
Instead
Instead it went
Instead it went

Unsaid
Of the things I should have told you
It went
Undone
Of the things I should have done
Should have told you how much I care
But it went
Unshared
Of the love I should have shown you
It went
Unheard
Of the words I kept inside
It was there on my mind
But it went
Unsaid

I thought you knew
(I thought you knew)
That you were my reason
My reason for breathing
If I could just see you again
I would say what went

Unsaid
Of the things I should have told you
It went
Undone
Of the things I should have done
Should have told you how much I care
But it went
Unshared
Of the love I should have shown you
It went
Unheard
Of the words I kept inside
It was there on my mind
But it went
Unsaid

But it went
(unsaid)
But it went
(unsaid)


MUSIC & LYRICS: DIANE WARREN
Roddyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Page generated in 0.05325 seconds with 13 queries.