mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Tyre Tracks & Broken Hearts (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Look what I found on youtube (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9977)

RadioMaster 06 May 2007 20:08

Look what I found on youtube
 
Didnt know it existed, but here's the video to nowhere fast:
YouTube Video

duke knooby 06 May 2007 20:09

thats absolutely fantastic... one of my top 3 from that album, brilliant song, brilliant find

AndyK 06 May 2007 20:15

WOW! Fantastic find RJ, thank you!!

If I'm not mistaken the crowd shots are from the Brixton Academy concert that was the Bad Attitude Live Video release ... which means I'm there somewhere :cheer:

duke knooby 06 May 2007 20:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndyK (Post 341313)
WOW! Fantastic find RJ, thank you!!

If I'm not mistaken the crowd shots are from the Brixton Academy concert that was the Bad Attitude Live Video release ... which means I'm there somewhere :cheer:

your over to the right hand side andy, that big tall fellow with a huge hair style (was only messin btw)

AndyK 06 May 2007 20:18

I did have hair in those days yes ...

LucyK! 06 May 2007 20:25

Ohh that's brilliant, thanks RJ!

I'm so sorry I missed that Meaty era, granted I hadn;t been born but still - gutted I missed it!

RadioMaster 06 May 2007 20:26

just found out it had already been posted on rockman, so credits go to luk.out.of.hell who obviously put it up on yt. Thanks! :))

luk.out.of.hell 06 May 2007 20:28

hi I´m the uploader ;)
but I forgot from where I catch the video,
but It could be that Eva uploaded it once:|
Anyway, you dont need to catch the video from youtube, i uploaded it on my webspace.
To get the Link, send me an PM, its an wmv-file

cu
Luki;)

mszee 08 May 2007 00:35

Well, thanks to everybody who found/posted this...

Great song and great video...Meat looks great...

Was a little strange to see young Meat...I am kinda used to him the way he is now...

Benny 08 May 2007 01:24

Wow, great find! That is a wicked video:))

meat_loaf 08 May 2007 03:16

Yeah thanks for the posting the video cant wait until the manchester gig!!

batcity 08 May 2007 22:51

cool find

SMG 09 May 2007 12:21

I remember seeing the video in a pub on a video jukebox when it was released as a single it ended with meat recieving a large cake on stage

allrevvedup 09 May 2007 13:12

Meat with a makeup brush was a little strange to see!

mjbo 09 May 2007 22:33

Excellent find....I haven't seen that video in a long long time. Meat looks so well. :D

michael.c 10 May 2007 12:16

well done finding that , i have not seen that video since 1984 or 1985 , can anyone find the whole video i wonder , i think now that sony owns bmg who owns arista it would not be difficult to put all meats promo videos onto a dvd release.

Renegade Angel 12 May 2007 15:50

great find, never seen this video before, I love all the stuff from the eighties, any more?????

Feleena 13 May 2007 22:27

OOOOOOOoh elevator reminds me of something!

Feleena x

AndyK 14 May 2007 10:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Feleena (Post 342927)
OOOOOOOoh elevator reminds me of something!

Feleena x

lol Feleena, breath!!! :lmao:

Lord Kagan 15 May 2007 01:33

Very weird but good video...

Blackkat13 15 May 2007 17:57

Thought that was the whole video.....and yeah the makeup bruch is a little wierd

LostSoul 29 May 2007 22:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by mszee (Post 341703)
Was a little strange to see young Meat...I am kinda used to him the way he is now...

Yep.
And he's still among us. I feel blessed...


Pat

Cpl Mickey 30 May 2007 13:39

Wow what a brilliant Video. meat with long hair, soooo sexy

Feleena 30 May 2007 13:52

He looks darn fine on that, yeah the long hair! Personally I like the elevator bit but hey!

Feleena

Cpl Mickey 05 Jun 2007 20:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Feleena (Post 346249)
He looks darn fine on that, yeah the long hair! Personally I like the elevator bit but hey!

Feleena

I think you need to take a very cold shower Feleena:devil:


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:42.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - mlukfc.com
Made by R.


Page generated in 0.02877 seconds with 11 queries.