mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   MLUKFC Shopping Mall (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Tickets required for Manchester 12th May (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9831)

bathelmet 18 Apr 2007 19:05

Tickets required for Manchester 12th May
 
I would love to buy 2 tickets for Saturday performance in Manchester, preferably close to the stage. If you can help that would be great.

LucyK! 18 Apr 2007 20:17

With all due respect, every fan in existance wants seats close to the stage, I think with just three weeks to go you're gonna have to grab anything that's available.

Obviously there are tickets on Ebay though you'd have to be loaded or desperate (or both!) to pay those prices, perhaps contact the box office nearer the time to see if any have become available for whatever reason

Monstro 18 Apr 2007 22:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucy! (Post 337052)
With all due respect, every fan in existance wants seats close to the stage, I think with just three weeks to go you're gonna have to grab anything that's available.

Obviously there are tickets on Ebay though you'd have to be loaded or desperate (or both!) to pay those prices, perhaps contact the box office nearer the time to see if any have become available for whatever reason


:silence::silence::silence:

LucyK! 18 Apr 2007 22:20

What have I done now? Oh God have you bought Ebay tickets?! :lmao:

I was bound to offend someone with that!

Monstro 18 Apr 2007 22:26

<<<<<<<<<<<Severely offended!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Compensation accepted, tell me where Andy keeps the good whisky!!!!

LucyK! 18 Apr 2007 22:27

Oh you can have all that, I hate the stuff, help yourself!

You know that what I mean was that Ebay tickets would (for me!) be a last option as they are hideously expensive....!

Monstro 18 Apr 2007 22:28

They were bloody expensive for me lol

AndyK 18 Apr 2007 22:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucy! (Post 337136)
Oh you can have all that, I hate the stuff, help yourself!

Oi!!! :bicker:

Monstro 18 Apr 2007 22:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndyK (Post 337138)
Oi!!! :bicker:

To late, it's in writing from your better half now m8

AndyK 18 Apr 2007 22:32

I have enough warning to hide it all ... by drinking it :cheers:


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:49.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - mlukfc.com
Made by R.


Page generated in 0.02329 seconds with 11 queries.