mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Feedback Central (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   ML Avatars? (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=943)

sherrie87 16 Apr 2003 04:12

ML Avatars?
 
Would there be any way to add some of Meat's promo photos to the avatars available in our profiles? I know it is possible to link to an offsite photo, but I don't seem to be having any luck with that. Just a thought...

Sherrie :??:

Tim 16 Apr 2003 10:38

you can do that yourself, just put a link in your profile and that will be your avatar!! Think you may ajust some thingies, cause otherwise the picture will be to large!!

The Flying Mouse 16 Apr 2003 11:50

:twisted: Sorry I haven't got a clue how to put pictures on the net and shuffle them around and select them :roll: .I'm a complete dunce when it comes to computers 8O .
It would be great if we could have an avatar gallery to choose from :D .
There is a great picture in Meat's auto bio.It's on the twelth page of the photo's section oposite the South Park artwork.Meat is wearing his tuxedo and there's this groovy purple light.Now that would make a great avitar 8).

Tim 16 Apr 2003 19:50

Thought that a home made avater must have 100x100 pixels orso

Bart 19 Apr 2003 21:08

I have got a nice avantar of myself. But i don't put it on in case of some people don't like my bald head.

Tim 19 Apr 2003 21:18

Indeed, so don't do it!! :twisted: :devil:

Bart 19 Apr 2003 21:51

Am i surprised that you respond to this?? Maybe i just wanted that :lol: :lol:

Tim 19 Apr 2003 21:55

I know you wanted that, so i did it on purpose, just see your reaction........ :twisted:

Bart 19 Apr 2003 22:41

Ofcourse you did. You are so clever boy :lol:

Tim 20 Apr 2003 00:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bart
Ofcourse you did. You are so clever boy :lol:

Cool that you've noticed that to!! Than i won't have to explain it to you again!!! Mister!! :twisted:


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 16:22.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - mlukfc.com
Made by R.


Page generated in 0.03215 seconds with 11 queries.