mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Chavhemian Rhapsody (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9177)

Lord Kagan 04 Jan 2007 01:37

Chavhemian Rhapsody
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kkby1KK5ho4

duke knooby 04 Jan 2007 01:47

its crap but reminds me of mouse for some same reason, dunno why

duke knooby 04 Jan 2007 01:48

and yet looks like yourself

Lord Kagan 04 Jan 2007 02:11

Reminds you of me?

mszee 04 Jan 2007 02:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord Kagan (Post 302015)
Reminds you of me?

It's either you, him or a mouse...but as you all look identical...not really important which...:lol:

Lord Kagan 04 Jan 2007 20:59

Should i be flattered or scared Zina?

mszee 04 Jan 2007 21:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord Kagan (Post 302140)
Should i be flattered or scared Zina?

You do have to ask this question of Jonty...he seems to be having an identity crisis...

mszee 04 Jan 2007 21:38

On second thought...if it's Jonty you resemble...then be scared...if mouse...be flattered...of course, I might be a bit impartial here...

The Flying Mouse 04 Jan 2007 21:53

:twisted: I'm more like the goth than the chav :shock:

I do NOT buy jewelry from Argos.

I do NOT drink White Lightening.

I do NOT wear Burburry.

I prefare to keep my hands OFF my crotch when walking down the street (I have no terrible paranoia that my nuts could unscrew at any moment :wtf: ).

Lord Kagan 04 Jan 2007 22:50

Guess thats on then Zina, And whats wrong with white lightning Neil :p

mszee 04 Jan 2007 22:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord Kagan (Post 302163)
Guess thats on then Zina, And whats wrong with white lightning Neil :p

Carl...that's it for me...THE MAN has spoken...


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:55.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - mlukfc.com
Made by R.


Page generated in 0.02283 seconds with 11 queries.