mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Loaf! Camera! Action! (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   American Music Awards (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8864)

RoknRollJesus 22 Nov 2006 16:26

American Music Awards
 
I did not get a notice in time to see the show but Meat was on the AMAs last night as a presenter...

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b7.../th_AMA061.jpg

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b7.../th_AMA062.jpg

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b7.../th_AMA063.jpg

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b7.../th_AMA064.jpg

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b7.../th_AMA065.jpg

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b7.../th_AMA066.jpg

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b7.../th_AMA067.jpg

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b7.../th_AMA068.jpg

MeatGrl1 22 Nov 2006 20:21

Oh wow :heart: :drool: :faint: :drool: :heart: !!!

He looked devine! Only why does he look so tiny stood next to Sheral Crow (:??:)
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: !!!

Wish they showed it here!

Thanks for the caps though!

Lord Kagan 22 Nov 2006 20:24

Shes probably in very high heels, is my guess

Jeanie 22 Nov 2006 20:41

Thanks for the awesome pics, Jo. :))

I agree, MeatGrl1.. :drool: :faint: :heart:

J.

tbuck 22 Nov 2006 21:07

Actually, it's Jenna Elfman presenting w/ Meat. (Her big claim to fame was a tv show called Dharma & Greg a few years back, funny gal.) She's very tall and as LK said prolly has high heels on.

T

SamCat 23 Nov 2006 00:52

Just checked the listings and its on tomorrow at 9pm on ITV2

Heli 23 Nov 2006 01:07

I was about to say that that was Dharma out of Dharma and Greg, but Terry beat me too it!

Meat isn't all that tall anyway, is he??

Jeanie 23 Nov 2006 02:32

Meat is 5' 10", Heli. :)

J. xo

JanT 23 Nov 2006 02:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeanie (Post 290095)
Meat is 5' 10", Heli. :)

J. xo

Thought he was 6' 0½" tall?????

Heli 23 Nov 2006 02:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeanie (Post 290095)
Meat is 5' 10", Heli. :)

J. xo



Aha, i thought he was. :cool:

He's only 2" or 3" taller than me.

mszee 23 Nov 2006 02:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by tbuck (Post 290000)
Actually, it's Jenna Elfman presenting w/ Meat. (Her big claim to fame was a tv show called Dharma & Greg a few years back, funny gal.) She's very tall and as LK said prolly has high heels on.

T

Thanks...I thought I was going insane trying to figure out why "Sheryl Crow" is a split image of Jenna Elfman...

Pudding 23 Nov 2006 04:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by JanT (Post 290097)
Thought he was 6' 0½" tall?????

Older people shrink. My Dad still claims to be 6'0" but he's actually 5'10" now. Older people's ears grow though, so what you lose on height you gain on ear size.

I had to look at the clip twice Zina to make sure I wasn't going nuts :nuts: after Sheryl Crow was mentioned. Kinda glad my initial asumption was correct and it wasn't Sheryl. Slightly off-topic, but Dharma and Greg was a crap show.

Pud :twisted:

Blackkat13 23 Nov 2006 06:05

Hey I Loved the first year of the show then it went down hill like many shows....

mszee 23 Nov 2006 10:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blackkat13 (Post 290120)
Hey I Loved the first year of the show then it went down hill like many shows....

We are off-topic but it was a CRAP show

Moonlight shadow 23 Nov 2006 12:33

Meat is tall.
could someone tell me the tall "translation" into metres?
thanks.

Caelan 23 Nov 2006 12:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moonlight shadow (Post 290171)
Meat is tall.
could someone tell me the tall "translation" into metres?
thanks.

1,77m if Iam correct:D

JulesB 23 Nov 2006 14:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pudding (Post 290115)
I had to look at the clip twice Zina to make sure I wasn't going nuts :nuts: after Sheryl Crow was mentioned.
Pud :twisted:

So what gave it away Pud? The first time they announced her name or the second looksie when they announced her name again? :mrgreen:

Jules :cool:

mszee 23 Nov 2006 15:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulesB (Post 290179)
So what gave it away Pud? The first time they announced her name or the second looksie when they announced her name again? :mrgreen:

Jules :cool:

I have an excuse!!! I do!!! I was so tired last night I haven't realized there is a video...so I was just looking at pictures!

Jeanie 23 Nov 2006 19:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by JanT (Post 290097)
Thought he was 6' 0½" tall?????


My hubby is 5' 10", and in the pic I have, of hubby and Meat together, from our M&G last yr, they are the same height, JanT.

J.

RadioMaster 23 Nov 2006 20:21

so that´s 1, 77m? :confused:

I liked the movie she was in with the rabbi (Ben Stiller) and the catholic reverend who were both in love with her, very funny. Never watched Dharma and Greg.

mszee 23 Nov 2006 21:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by RadioMaster (Post 290216)
so that´s 1, 77m? :confused:

I liked the movie she was in with the rabbi (Ben Stiller) and the catholic reverend who were both in love with her, very funny. Never watched Dharma and Greg.

Keeping the Faith...cute movie...

Pudding 23 Nov 2006 23:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulesB (Post 290179)
So what gave it away Pud? The first time they announced her name or the second looksie when they announced her name again? :mrgreen:

Jules :cool:

The name was a bit of a giveaway, plus she looked nothing like Sheryl Crow :lmao:

Anyone else thought it a bit weird Meat announcing the Rap/Hip-Hop winner?

Pud :twisted:

Moonlight shadow 24 Nov 2006 11:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caelan (Post 290172)
1,77m if Iam correct:D

Thank you. He is very tall, then.

Caelan 24 Nov 2006 15:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moonlight shadow (Post 290370)
Thank you. He is very tall, then.

hmm..that depents from the point of view..
to the most women he's tall cause they're rather short..hihi
to me he ain't that tall cause I am a little longer.. 1.86 m or in ft 6'1'' something like that..

here's a useful site maybe

http://www.simetric.co.uk/metres_to_feet.php

Diane 24 Nov 2006 16:08

Dragging this back on topic ;) did anyone in the UK see Meat on the AMA's last night? Because I was out I recorded the show but haven't had time to flick through the tape yet.

Diane


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 15:40.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - mlukfc.com
Made by R.


Page generated in 0.03145 seconds with 11 queries.