![]() |
Who looks better?
We had a conversation in chat about the question who looks better me or Carl (Lord Kagan) for many weeks now. Now that there are pics of both of us online, YOU can choose! And dont be polite, be just honest!
RJ (RadioMaster) http://media.mlxxfc.net/Renardo Foto 1.jpg or Carl (Lord Kagan) http://media.mlxxfc.net/86896.jpg |
Is there not a third option?
|
You shouldnt need one :p
|
Im losing :(
|
Jeez, talk about being stuck between a rock and a hard place
|
bad pic of me :(
|
Does anyone else think RJ looks like Meat from his younger days? I do.:D
|
They're both ugly b'stards :mrgreen:
Pud :twisted: |
Quote:
:twisted: Sorry but this is in contradiction of foum rules :evil: What you meant to say is IMHO they're both ugly b'stards. Carry on folks :mrgreen: :lmao: Only joking guys :up: :lol: |
Sorry, I apologise :))
In My Opinion, they're both ugly b'stards and don't float my boat in any way shape or form :shock: Pud :twisted: |
OK...NOW I've seen EVERYTHING on this forum...
|
Quote:
|
Its close RJ :p
|
Quote:
|
I actually think they're both lovely in their own way, but I've voted for Carl to even things up a bit... lol...
|
:shrug: These two both look younger than my youngest son! :shock:
It would be like ... incest ... or favouritism ... or something to choose one, wouldn't it? :twisted: |
OK people
If you cant decide, just vote for me :twisted: |
for the right amount of money i'll vote...but then again later on i might get bored and just vote for the one who lives nearer to me
|
I predict this is all going to end in tears.... lol...
|
Quote:
|
Both on 50%.
And did someone miss out the third "neither, i choose Chris" option? |
Quote:
|
Quote:
:lmao: |
Couldn't find the button for Chris...so voted for neither...just to set your record straight...
By the way, guys...you look VERY different...but BOTH INCREDIBLY cute...now sleep on THAT... |
Thanks Zina!:oops:
IŽll take that as a polite way to dont upset carl!:)) |
| All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:58. |
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - mlukfc.com
Made by R.